The VV Impact Tracker is where Loughborough University academics can log their impact activities. In a year (and a bit) the impact tracker will be linked to your PDR, so our advice is – start logging your impact today.
Although [email protected] is a very helpful team, we cannot really document your impact, sorry… but do not worry – it will not take you a lot of time.
Below is a short 3 stages guide, how to work with the Impact Tracker
How to log in to the VV Impact Tracker
· Go to this page https://lboro.vvimpacttracker.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2F
· type your university email address
· choose ‘forgotten your password’
· a password will be sent your mail.
· do not forget to come back! log in with your new password.
How to start an impact project?
· Go to tab ‘my projects’ then ‘create a new project’, follow the options to add content.
Once you started an impact project, on the left-hand side you can see a menu, main activities are:
· Research Outputs – adding your publications – you can import your outputs automatically from LUPIN)
· Project Evidence Vault – where you add links to magazine publications, your tool website, or add a testimonial letter, etc
· Impact – lots of options, we are sure you can take it from here.
Our main advice is to create ‘new project’ per impact related activity you had, you can later link these activities.